Microchip Technology will hold the 13th annual Worldwide MASTERs Conference at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort and Spa in Phoenix, Arizona. The main conference will take place from July 29 – August 1. The MASTERs Conference is an in-depth, bi-directional exchange of technical information between Microchip experts and the company’s technical partners, including design partners, customers, third parties, distributor FAEs, and academia. Topics presented cover a broad range of subjects, from board layout topologies to real-world reference designs and embedded applications. A pre-conference will take place July 27 and 28, 2009. The pre-conference is intended for people who want to attend as many classes as possible during the week.
The MASTERs Conference features 87 classes and 43 hands-on workshops. The classes cover a wide range of electronic engineering topics — such as instruction for lowering power consumption with PIC microcontrollers, creating solid-state-lighting systems and how to take full advantage of RTOS software, along with courses on how to add USB, ZigBee and Wi-Fi communication to embedded designs. The hands-on workshops show how to create LCD graphic displays, mTouch[tm] capacitive touch-sensing user interfaces, intelligent power supplies, and sensorless motor-control applications.
The cost of the conference is $1,295 USD. This fee includes the MASTERs Conference courses, a 1G USB Flash Drive with all class materials, and three-night accommodations with meals and evening entertainment.
- Register by May 8th and save $155 off conference registration and $50 off of the pre-conference
- Save 25% on conference and pre-conference registration if you don’t need a hotel room
- Authorized Design Partners receive a minimum of 20% off conference registration
- Professors in the Microchip Academic Partner Program receive a 30% discount on conference registration
- A 20% group discount for groups of 6-10, or 25% for groups of 11 or more
More info: MASTERs Conference