IAR Systems released the IAR KickStart Kit low-cost development kit for the ARM Cortex-M3. The kit’s TMPM330-SK evaluation board comes with a JTAG connector (as defined by ARM) for programming/debugging, USB and RS232 drivers, audio jack (3.5mm, mono), and power supply. It has a TFT-LCD display and outside extended SDRAM, NAND Flash, NOR Flash, USB OTG (On-the-Go), SD/MMC card connector, speaker, and buzzer. IAR KickStart Kit for TMPM330FDFG will be available in May 2009. The TMPM330FDFG is a 32-bit ARM Cortex-M3 core-based microcontroller unit (MCU) developed by Toshiba.
IAR KickStart Kit for TMPM330 contains all the necessary hardware and software elements to allow engineering teams to design, develop, integrate and test specific application in full. It includes a TMPM330-SK evaluation board (with a TMPM330FDFG ARM 32-bit Cortex-M3 device), an IAR J-Link for Toshiba’s Cortex-M3 family, an IAR PowerPac board support package, a Micrium board support package, and a set of example applications.
IAR KickStart Kit for TMPM330 Features
- TMPM330-SK Development board
- IAR visualSTATE evaluation edition
- IAR PowerPac for ARM evaluation edition
- IAR Embedded Workbench for ARM 32KB limited edition
- IAR J-Link for Toshiba Cortex M3
- Example applications made for the TMPM330-SK board from IAR Systems
- PowerPac board support package
- Micrium board support package
More info: IAR KickStart Kit for TMPM330 (pdf)