The GNAT Pro Traceability Analysis Package, from AdaCore, helps developers demonstrate compliance of safety-critical software with the DO-178B avionics standard. The Traceability Analysis Package complements AdaCore’s existing GNAT Pro High-Integrity Edition for DO-178B. This environment includes GNATcheck, a coding standard verification tool. With GNATcheck developers can enforce the specified coding standard or language subset covered by the Traceability Analysis Package.
GNAT Pro Traceability Analysis Package
- Consistency analysis of the coding standard
- Recommendations for those compilation switches and language restrictions offering the best tradeoff between performance of generated code and ease of showing traceability between source and object code
- A test suite representative of the subset of the Ada language allowed by the customer’s coding standard
- The analysis, for each test, of the traceability of the generated object code
- Additional verification to establish the correctness of generated code that is not directly traceable to source code
More info: AdaCore