Embedded Systems Conference India 2009 has issued a call for papers. ESC India is specifically created for the embedded systems engineers and technical managers who are actively seeking for the solutions to upgrade their design expertise, knowledge and skills, as well as provide answers to their design challenges. ESC India 2009 (Bangalore) will focus on the critical issues faced in the embedded software and hardware domain along with new technology showcase.
Topics of Interest
- System Integration and Test
- Debugging Techniques and Tools
- Project Management / Software Engineering Practices
- Programmable Logic
- Multimedia and Signal Processing
- Multi-core, Multi-threading and Virtualization
- Linux and Open-Source Software
- Real-Time Kernels / Real-Time Development
- Datacom / Telecom
- Developing for ARM
All presentations should discuss various techniques and methods for improved software, hardware and system development. All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by ESC editorial board and the selected ones will be published in the conference proceedings. The dealine for abstract submission is February 28, 2009.
More information: Embedded Systems Conference India Submission Form