The Asia Symposium on Quality Electronic Design (ASQED’09) has issued a call for papers. The event features three parallel tracks, over 60 technical presentations, several keynote speakers, tutorials, and other informal meetings. The Conference proceedings will be published by the IEEE and posted in the IEEE digital library. The paper submission deadline is March 16th. The Conference will be held July 15-16, 2009, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
ASQED’09 Topics of Interest
- Circuit and System Design
- Electronic Design Automation Methodologies
- IC Packaging, PCB Technology, and Manufacturing
- Nano and Bio Electronics Innovations
- Photovoltaic Technology and Manufacturing
- Semiconductor Technology and Manufacturing
- Test and Verification
Submission of Papers
Authors should submit full length, original, unpublished papers (minimum 4, maximum 10 pages) along with an abstract of about 200 words. To permit a blind review, do not include name(s) or affiliation(s) of the author(s) on the manuscript and abstract. The complete contact author information needs to be entered separately. Please check the as-printed appearance of your paper before sending your paper.
More information: ASQED 09