ClioSoft, Inc. will host a webinar to help teams using the Cadence Virtuoso flow manage the explosion of design data. The webinar will focus on making teams that are designing digital, RF, analog or mixed-signal ICs more productive by improving collaboration with other designers across the aisle or across the ocean. The webcast will take place on Thursday, November 13th, from 10:00 am until approximately 11:00 am Pacific.
The webinar will outline the benefits of design data management in custom IC flows, with an emphasis on multi-site collaboration, optimum use of resources, and issue tracking, followed by a Q&A session. Methodologies and best practices used by mid to large design teams will be covered. The even will be of interest to CAD managers and design managers using Cadence Virtuoso or other IC design flows.
- Benefits of Design Data Management (DM)
- Multi-site collaboration
- Client-server and remote caching
- Data “Push” & “Pull” model
- Optimum use of disk space
- Symbolic links vs Local copies
- Managing Design Data in a Custom IC flows
- Using Cadence Virtuoso 5.X and 6.X
- Issue tracking integrated within Cadence Virtuoso
- Q&A session
More info: ClioSoft