The Ethernet Alliance recently introduced the EAUP’s 2009 White Paper Challenge. The winning university and student representative will each be awarded a cash prize of $3,000 and the opportunity to present their white paper at next year’s Interop Las Vegas. White papers must be focused on Ethernet technologies and advancement and must be received or postmarked by February 27, 2009, to be eligible. The contest is open to undergraduate and graduate students of universities that are members of the EAUP.
- The White Paper Challenge is open to undergraduate and graduate students of universities that are members of the EAUP
- White papers must be received or postmarked by February 27, 2009 to be eligible
- The Transfer of Copyright (2nd page of rules) and entry form shall be completed and submitted with all white papers
- White papers shall be submitted by mail or email
- The verification of the student’s work must be confirmed by a letter from the student’s professor or a representative from the University
More info: 2009 White Paper Challenge