Power Forward Initiative will host the Low-Power Design Summit on October 1, 2008, from 8 am to 7 pm. The event will take place at Cadence Design Systems in the Pebble Beach Conference Room in Bldg. 5. Designers of energy-efficient chips and systems will learn about successful low-power design from their Power Forward Initiative (PFI) member peers.
Attendees will hear keynote addresses from NVIDIA CTO Chris Malachowski and Silicon Valley Leadership Group President and CEO Carl Guardino. Project managers who have completed low-power designs and panelists will discuss the future of power-efficient design. Low-power ecosystem offerings from EDA, IP, foundry, IDM, ASIC and design service companies will also be featured.
- 8 am Registration and breakfast
- 9 – 9:30 Keynote: Chris Malachowski, co-founder and Sr. VP of NVIDIA
- 9:30 – 11:30 Technical sessions by PFI members
- 11:30 – 12:30 Panel: “Deploying Power: What are the Challenges?”
- 12:30 – 1:30 Lunch
- 1:30 – 3:30 Technical sessions by PFI members
- 3:30 – 4:40 Keynote: Carl Guardino, president and CEO of SVLG
- 4:00 – 4:40 Panel: “Enabling Power Efficient Design: How Important is it to be Green?”
- 4:40 – 6 pm Closing remarks, drinks and tabletop exhibits
More info: Power Forward Initiative (PFI)