SAME 2008 Forum provides a venue for discussions and technical knowledge sharing with the opportunity to meet industrials, high-tech companies displaying and demonstrating microelectronic related products. SAME 2008 Forum will include sessions for technical papers, tutorials, panels’ discussion, exhibition and the University Booth. Prospective authors are invited to participate and submit their proposals for technical papers and tutorials.
Areas of Interest
- Low Power Software – Low Power Tools & Methodologies – Low Power Design
- Low Power Process – Low Power Architecture – Efficient Prototyping
To accommodate a multilingual audience, all papers / tutorials / posters should be written in English.
Each submission should include:
- A front-page listing: the name, affiliation, the complete address of each author and a designated contact person (address, telephone number and e-mail address)
- An extended abstract of the topic (about 1,000 words)
- A table of contents of the paper
- The references used for the paper: List and number all bibliographical references at the end of the paper
- The short Authors’ biography and photo
- Papers should present original research results even published or submitted for publication in other forums (DAC or DATE)
- Final full paper format should be no longer than 6 pages and no less than 3 pages
- All submissions will be evaluated and graduated for the conference (technical presentation or tutorial), with regard to their quality, originality and technical point of view
- If submission is accepted, the full paper will be published in the SAME 2008 CD-ROM Proceedings
The presentation will be in English and should be no longer than 25 minutes with 5 minutes reserved for questions/answers.
The presentation will be in English and should be no longer than 1 hour or 1 hour ½ for the full presentation including a questions/answers session.
- Deadline for abstracts’ submission: April 28, 2008
- Notification of acceptance: May 22, 2008
- Deadline for final paper version: July 4, 2008
- Deadline for final slides version (for CD-ROM proceedings): August 20, 2008
More info: SAME 2008 Forum