Multicore Expo is a three-day program that includes executive and engineering keynotes, panel discussions, and in-depth technical presentations and case studies covering a wide range of multicore-related topics. Individual sessions will address multiprocessor tactics and business strategies, programming and debug, software tools, electronic system level (ESL) technologies, and APIs for multicore communications.
Exhibits and demonstrations will provide attendees with the opportunity to see multicore technology in action as well as network with leading experts in multicore hardware and software implementations.
Panel discussions will be focused on these questions:
- What is the multicore technology of the future looking ahead 5, 10, 15 years from now?
- What are the leading solutions for multicore debug?
- What are the 5 biggest stumbling blocks and resolutions to making multicore successful?
- What is the state-of-the-art in software virtual prototyping and where is it headed?
- Is a new programming paradigm necessary to support parallelism or can it be unleashed with tried and true sequential programming models?
Join Intel’s Douglas L. Davis, for a thought-provoking and future-looking keynote presentation on multicore technology. Mr. Davis is Vice President of Intel’s Digital Enterprise Group and General Manager of the Embedded and Communications Group. Other technically-focused keynotes and special invited talks will be announced soon.
In addition to a variety of informative and controversial panel discussions, the Multicore Expo offers many individual sessions covering topics that include:
- Multiprocessor tactics and strategies
- Programming and debug
- Software tools and libraries
- EDA and ESL technologies
- APIs for multicore communications
- RTOS technologies
- Multithreads, multicores, and benchmarking
- Partitioning and reconfigurable multicore implementations
Multicore Expo Benefits
- Discover the major issues facing multicore developers
- Explore key multicore development challenges in courses and panel discussions
- Participate in multicore demonstrations during the complimentary exhibit
- Immerse yourself in the multicore ecosystem as revealed in keynotes by the industry’s thought leaders
- Network with your peers at the year’s most important event for multicore technology
Use promo code “MICR253ED” for an additional 10% off.
April 1 – 3, 2008
Santa Clara Convention Center
Santa Clara, California