EVE is hosting a series of seminars titled the “Billion-Cycle Challenge.” The events deal with the situation when a design team can no longer manage a billion cycles with ordinary simulation. Each seminar, which run from 9 a.m. to noon, will demonstrate a different kind of approach through the use a proven verification methodology known as hardware-assisted verification.
Dates and locations:
- October 9 in Santa Clara, Calif.
- October 11 in Irvine, Calif.
- October 16 in Boston
- October 17 in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- October 18 in Austin, Texas
- October 30 in San Diego, Calif.
- October 31 in Santa Clara, Calif.
Registration is free for people who are directly involved with and/or manage chip verification.
More info: EVE Fall Seminars »