Ansoft’s (NASDAQ:ANST) “First-Pass System Success” application workshops will take place from September 12 through November 15 throughout Asia, North America, and Europe. Leading technology companies and Ansoft’s technical staff will discuss the latest simulation techniques and design methodologies to help engineers achieve first-pass system success when designing high-performance electronic systems.
Attend the workshops to:
- Learn how leading electronics companies incorporate the latest design techniques and simulation technologies in the areas of integrated circuits, packaging, RF & microwave, system signal integrity, system-level EMI, low power, testing and verification, and communications reliability.
- Discover how to design electronic systems that integrate RF/Analog/Digital System-on-Chip (SoC) solutions with other components, such as memory, graphics, storage, antennas, displays, cameras, and MP3 players.
- Learn how to integrate electromagnetic components, power electronic circuits, and high-performance controllers into complex electromechanical systems, such as hybrid vehicles.
- Discuss with industry leaders how to achieve increased functionality, higher reliability, and more precise system-level performance in your designs.
- IC design and verification
- Signal- and power-integrity simulation
- RF, microwave and antenna design
- Advanced packaging and PCB design
- Electromechanical and power systems design
- Medical electronics
More info: Ansoft First-Pass System Success Workshops »