The Embedded Masterclass event will be taking place on May 3rd in the UK. The object of Embedded Masterclass is to provide a ‘non-sales’ forum where embedded systems engineers could meet a broad range of industry experts from key vendors and learn about what is happening at the leading edge of FPGA, DSP, and microprocessor technology. The event is free to embedded engineers and engineering managers.
This event will be an excellent opportunity for UK engineers and engineering managers to meet key vendors of the tools, the services and the components that are essential for the development of future embedded systems. In a single location attendees will be able to meet with experts in embedded software development, embedded hardware development, manufacturing and test, and enclosure design.
In addition, there will also be a series of presentations throughout the day, covering new and innovative technologies — technologies that will enable embedded systems engineers to develop better solutions and address the demands of developing future products.
- 8.30am – 9.15: Tea and Coffee
- 9.15 – 10.00: A Faster, Better Development of A Graphical User Interface
- 10.00 – 10.45: Middleware Uncovered – Getting to Market Fast
- 10.45 – 11.00: Tea Break
- 11.00 – 11.45: 2 million Options Aren’t Enough
- 11.45 – 12.30pm: “How long does your software take to run?”
- 12.30 – 1.15pm: Lunch Break
- 1.15 – 2.00: Increase the Performance of Your Code with Trace Analysis
- 2.00 – 2.45: Accelerate your FPGA Development Process
- 2.45 – 3.30: Automating Hardware Acceleration of Embedded Systems
- 3.30 – 4.30: Tea Break and final chance to meet with exhbitors and speakers