The 2007 Embedded Systems Conference will offer:
- Learn the latest design techniques in the ESC Technical Conference — 35% bigger with more advanced and new classes
- Hear Al Gore’s thoughts on user involvement at the keynote
- Experience the Intel Industry Address featuring Orange County Choppers
- Compare products at the ESC Exhibition including the International Pavilion and the Disruption Zone
- Find out how the electronics work inside at the Daily Toyota Prius Teardowns
- Exchange design ideas with fellow engineers at the Shop Talks and Peer Roundtables
Register for a conference pass to get priority seating for the Al Gore Keynote.
At ESC, you can meet strategic suppliers and discover new products and solutions to your most pressing design challenges. You can also get a comprehensive, integrated view of the technologies, tools and services that are available by walking the ESC event floor, interacting with exhibitors, or taking part in sponsored sessions.
Embedded Systems Conference
Conference: April 1-5, 2007
Exhibition: April 3-5, 2007
McEnery Convention Center, San Jose