The Electronic Design Automation (EDA) Consortium is sponsoring their CEO Forecast and Industry Vision panel. The event features five CEOs, who will discuss trends affecting the EDA industry and offer insights on growth for the upcoming year.
This year, the panel will include the following CEOs:
- Michael J. Fister, president and CEO of Cadence Design Systems, Inc.
- Aart de Geus, chairman and CEO of Synopsys, Inc.
- Alan Naumann, president and CEO of CoWare, Inc.
- Walden C. Rhines, chairman and CEO of Mentor Graphics Corporation
- Scott Sandler, president and CEO of Novas Software, Inc.
The panel will address the following topics:
- Impact of semiconductor trends on the future of EDA, such as addressing manufacturing at 65 nanometers and below.
- Changing EDA industry dynamics beyond what was considered “core” just a few years ago.
- Emerging semiconductor intellectual property (IP), Design for Manufacturing (DFM), low power design methodologies, and electronic system level (ESL) market segments in EDA – the opportunities and challenges.
- Trends in mergers, acquisitions and going public.
The event will take place on Thursday, February 22nd in Santa Clara, CA. There is no charge for EDA Consortium members, OCP-IP members and the press. Admission is $50 for non-members.